Tuesday, August 3, 2010

inVESTed

Time invested is not time wasted... :)

Today I switch WODs because of the rain (did not want to bike 40 miles on the rain).

Did the WOD run 400m, 50 squats, run 800m, 50 squats, run 1600m, 50 squats, but with a little spice 20lb VEST (just received from Again Faster). Total time: 20:05

Oh men! That was something else. But fun! I love it! Also used the metronome and the Innov8 (sounds like an infomercial right?)... just keeping track of what I used...

Anyway, went with Juliet to Litchfield Park and ran on the track. Enjoy it and the VEST is something I will try to use when running WOD are prescribed. Just to be more prepare for the next time...



After the WOD we went to the studio and while I used the foam roller Juliet was practicing muscle ups :)


Garmin data:
run 400m, 50 squats, run 800m, 50 squats, run 1600m, 50 squats (20LB VEST) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment: