Friday, July 16, 2010

AFF & 5km run

Today at 8am I was at Ellington, CT starting my Accelerated Free Fall training course. I learn a lot of things and almost jump but the weather was not good enough.

Tomorrow maybe I will be able to do my first AFF jump from 12000. Great stuff.

After a hot day I came home and watched Ironman Kona 2008. Today I realized that I recorded last year on 07/25 which is the day when I will be doing IMLP!!!!! Great!

After watching those amazing images, I went for a run at evening. Not the fastest but on the hills and pushing. Felt good. 5km run time: 33:16 (again not the fastest but finished). Still trying to get my mind around the 26.2 that I will be facing next Sunday!.

It's coming. It's coming and it feels like when you look down from 12,000 feet! A lot of mix emotions...



Now watching the Crossfit Games Live! Amazing. I need to learn a lot of new WOD like the muscle ups! Tomorrow I will hang the rings and try it for sure! Giddy up boys and girls!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back Ariel. We wish you all the best for the studio. You'll be great at Lake Placid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k., I must say now I know you are crazy! I have no issues with the sky diving and would even like to give it a try myself, but I'm not sure I would do it this close to an event that I have worked so long and hard to do. Yes, maybe I'm being a little neurotic, but still!

    See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete