Monday, June 7, 2010

HAPPY ANIVERSARY

Today I the anniversary of my old me. One year ago started to change my life for better and I feel so good and glad that I did it.

On this journey I cross my path with one of the best coaches I ever have, Max!!! (Master Yoda).

My life changed so much in this last 365 days, I'm transitioning to a new career which will allow me to evolve and in the process help other people to do it, learning at the same time from them.

I'm happy that I can say I'm part of the TriMax team and I have "friends" like you guys.

I bought myself a present for this anniversary. I weight best, which allows you to increment the weight you put into. When I receive it I will start increments of 2 to 5 pounds per week to return to my old weight :), but this time I will be able to take off the weight in 5 seconds and be stronger than ever.

There are no words to describe how important is to have my life back!

Peace everybody.



7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Ariel! I think the best gift you gave yourself was deciding to make this change to a healthier lifestyle. Think of how happy your family must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so impressive! You've come so far and should be so proud of yourself! Congrats and Happy Anniversary- I am overwhelmed by your side by side picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel,

    What an unbelievable and fantastic transformation. You even look happier in the second picture. I am pleased to have witnessed a part of your journey and I can't wait to meet and race with you.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ariel, what a fantastic achievement - you look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW is right. Crazy transformation, great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta say it too. WOW! really impressive for a year. Think about where you will be next year this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! truly an inspiration... happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete