Monday, June 14, 2010

30km (18.6 miles) HOME-118-254-THOMASTON-LITCHFIELD) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

I wake up tired :)

Went to YOGA BALLET with my daughter since she is in summer vacation. Very good class even for Juliet.

After the class we toke a picture for my website (see below).

After that did my 1st. WOD: 30km for time at Litchfield Hills. The new bike fitting is much confortable even at the hills I rode today. Was a little hot and humid but very good ride overall.
30km (18.6 miles) Garmin data:
30km (18.6 miles) HOME-118-254-THOMASTON-LITCHFIELD) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

Help to move stuff out of my new box/ studio and the place is being painted... making progress... slow but steady.

After the moving I was sore and tired but have the will to hit the 2nd. WOD.

500mts. row, 400mts run x 5 times.
The running was hard. Did it downhill and up. Not excellent splits but I finish. Total time: 22:47



Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment