Thursday, May 20, 2010

Touch up

Today was the day for the tattoo touch up. Since is a white ink tattoo will take a couple of touch ups until is fully inked.

Did it at morning and then hit the YMCA for the 21 burpees, 500m row, 15 burpees, 500m row, 9 burpees, 500m row, for time. Since was bleeding a little bit I decided to wrapped up with a gym towel and mailing tape. Is enough to some people to watch me jumping from the rower to the burpees, blood to this equation will get me kick out of the gym, for sure.

Total time: 9:12

I'm thinking to start handstands tomorrow and do it everyday. Anybody doing it?

Tonight another all night at work.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta respect the packing tape. My wetsuit ripped (yes, ripped) at the starting line of IMCdA in 2006. With no time to figure out a real solution, we fixed it with packing tape from the guys boxing the special needs bags. Leaked like a sieve in 61 deg water, but I still finished the swim in 1:23 (which is flying for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your experience, now I have a new item on my race day list of things: mailing tape! Great!

    ReplyDelete