Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY ANGEL & FIRST CLASS I TEACHED!

Today my first WOD was 10k for time. After the YOGA class I started running on 202 towards Bantam, 5Km in and back.

Listening ERIC CLAPTON's HEAVEN, I can not hold it and break down in tears...

November 3rd. 2007 my wife and I had an unborn child. Lukas. For some reason today when I was running I was remembering him. The good part is that I was able to keep running and gave me an extra motivation to finish my 10K.

Left calf was tight and kind of just about to cramp.

TODAY 10KM (HILLS) 59:20
10Km (Litchfield-Bantam) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

LAST 10KM (INDOOR TRACK-FLAT) 52:45
10k for time @ YMCA (Saratoga Springs, NY) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

Immediately after that I had an appointment with the Chiropractor for alignment. Dr. Eric work with her magic tool on my knees and calf which are still tight.

After the chiropractor I went to Charym (www.charym.com) the place where I take my Yoga Classes to teach my first Crossfit class to the YOGA teachers and demo what is crossfit about.

Was great! I had 4 wonderful yoga teachers which were willing to know more about this type of training. I will be teaching here from now on and we plan to run clinics as well teach kids. The energy at the place is great and I'm happy to be able to share what I'm experiencing with other people who want to be "Fit for life"!

Today WOD for the group was AMRAP 20min. 4 burpees, 8 push ups and 12 situps.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a terrific day - all emotions were present. All serve for good motivation

    ReplyDelete