Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHERS DAY 20+km

We woke up late! For once!

No yoga class but nice family brunch. Then I started my ride from home to Benidorm to service my bike and to do my WOD. 20Km for time.

Actually was 32.67km but all good.

I push (or kind of... for the first 20km) was windy, hilly and really cold. What's going on with the weather? Where is the spring?

I arrive sooner than expected to the shop and give my bike to Bill to see what's going on with the crank, which is making strange noises.

After that we went to Feng for a early mothers day dinner.

Very nice day in general!

Today's 20km (43:29) + hills & wind...
+20k (Home/118/202/Benidorm) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

Last 20km (39:58)
20K 4-63-LITCHFIELD by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. So we don't live that far away - I am about 12 miles from Benidorm and will be there on the 18th for a fit followup from last year that I never got due to my accident. I also love Feng - but only been to the one in Hartford, sounds like a good mothers day

    ReplyDelete