Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LUNGE BUT NOT SWIM

Today I went late to the gym due to a busy day. At 8pm YMCA at Saratoga was packed.

I started my first WOD with the intention to brick and swim after the 1st. one.

Hit the basketball court and started the 100ft. lunges, 10 burpees, 25 sit ups x 3 times.
Today I spice it a little bit adding a 35lb plate and walking with it grabbing on top of my head. Used the ABMAT on 2 of the 3 times.

Total time 6:00 last time (without the 35lb was 5:47 on 04/22/10). 13 seconds more and 35lb heavier.

Then I went directly to the pool but at the door the lifeguard told me I can not swim because the pool will be close due to a scuba session at 9pm. Boomer!

Let the gym wanting to swim before my tattoo touch up tomorrow could easily will get me another 2 weeks without pool.

Tomorrow morning I will be swimming before the touch up and bricking again.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment