Saturday, May 1, 2010

LIMITED VARIED

Before to start the blog I want to say today was a long day. Wake up early to do things around the house, YOGA class, cycling, driving around, 6 x 500mts. rowing and dinner at home with friends.

The CrossFit prescription is “constantly varied, high intensity,functional movement.”

Since the new ink (tattoo) is healing I can not go to the pool for the next 2 weeks. Max replace the swim with rowing, so now I'm rowing all the time and just wondering how the "other athletes" can train for month just swimming, cycling and running all the time.

What I want to say is after doing this for the last 8 month I love to have "constantly varied" WOD.

Today I went for a bike ride from the YOGA class to KENT, CT. Wonderful day and the weather was so nice. Even after hitting a detour @ route 7 which put me on unexpected high hills at the end of my ride, love it! Pushed hard and I shows.

TODAY 40Km 1:15:17 last 40Km 1:24:18

TODAY 40K (05/01/10)
40k (202/45/341/7) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

LAST 40K (04/03/10)
40km by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

At evening and with my friends at home for dinner, I sneak into to the garage before to turn on the grill to do my 2nd. WOD of the day.

6 x 500mts. rowing. Oh men! Pushed hard and for some reason every time I hit the 350mts I felt I was just about to pass out...

Numbers:

1) 1:43 2)1:42 3)1:43 4)1:44 5)1:44 6)1:46

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Ariel! Everytime I think I have a really hard and long day, I think of you guys and it helps me through. Thanks for helping me to keep going.

    ReplyDelete