Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BRICK WODs

Yesterday was a busy day. YOGA at morning, which by the way is helping big time with my stretching and I'm already feeling much better.

Then I went to YALE-NEW HEAVEN CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL to meet with them in order to race money for the children and to know how I can visit the kids at the hospital and show them how we race and compete. I want to give back and share with them what we do.

Then work and by 7pm my 2 WODs need to be done.

Went to the garage to do my first WOD: 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squat AMRAP in 20 minutes. TOTAL COMPLETED 17

Was hard the pull ups part and last 5 series I need to break it down in 3+2 reps.

Immediately after that and because of the time, I decided to put my mountain bike on the trainer for the TABATA, 20:WORK, :10 REST 32 TIMES.

Did it hard an pushing all the time, sweat a lot, I mean a lot. Since I don't have computer on that bike I don't know the distance I covered.

Felt good to accomplish those 2 WOD, hard to finish, but good.



Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment