Friday, May 21, 2010

Barefoot Running Clinic

Great video, just want to share it.



Today I received my pair of FIVE FINGERS BIKILA. Amazing shoes!



I will be running the 26.2 leg of the Ironman on these one day. Just a matter of practice and get my feet stronger... :)

After a long night and traveling back from NY, I went to the garage for the WOD (Switched from next week due to work)

50 step ups, 40 box jumps, 30 sit ups, 20 push ups, 10 burpees, 2X for time.

First series I'm not sure if I completed the 40 box jumps, so in the 2nd. round I did 10 more box jumps. Setups felt hard on my left knee, the one who was acting up on me at the beginning of this year. I will definitely ask Dr. Erin (Chiropractor) about it tomorrow.

For some reason I was looking for more at the end of the burpees (don't get me wrong but I'm getting addicted to this suffering...)

Total time: 13:14



3 comments:

  1. be careful with those shoes in the beginning. I have a pair that I used to run in and I had a ton injuries from them. I actually switched them out and wear inov8s now and just the the five fingers walking around. I got bruises from stones and things on the ground with mine. I know some people love them but I never built up the tolerance for them I guess. Curious to see how you make out long term with them. good luck. how do you get pictures up in your log? maybe I will start posting some if i can figure out how.

    ReplyDelete