Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost 13.1miles (Charym to dinner) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

Today I wake up tired. Went to Yoga class, intense one.

Inmediately after that I started running the 13.1 miles prescribed.

Right from the beginning I felt tired, and to make things a little more difficult today's route was at Litchfield hills. Long ones.

Manage to run at a good pace even with the up and downs. When I was at mile 9 I need to use the "nature's" bathroom. The woods. I will not get into the details, but was like when I was a kid and I need to go the bathroom...

Keep running for about other 3 miles more and the rest was a combination of waking and running. Not proud of that, but my legs where with zero power. Zero.

Felt exhausted. Really. I manage to walk and run to the dinner my wife and daughter were waiting to have lunch with me.

Not a good running but I need to live with that. Tomorrow will be another day... and even with days like today I will never give up...

Garmin data:
Almost 13.1miles (Charym to dinner) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment