Sunday, May 9, 2010

ALL INCLUSIVE SATURDAY

Yoga class at morning (I was looking forward this class all week), then chiropractor session, lunch with family, 1st. WOD of the day, drive to Katonah, NY to a comunion party, change at the parking lot, run 15k, meet my wife and daughter at highway entrance to drive back to CT for
a barbecue at a friends house. Went to sleep at 2:30am. Pack day!

First WOD: 30x dead lift 1/2 bodyweight, 1000mts row for time. Instead of 85lb I use 135lb since the 45 plates sits higher that the others and dead lift become easier, also I wanted to challenge myself a little bit. TOTAL TIME: 5:07

After changing myself on the parking lot at the party, I started my 15 k run thru the Katonah Hills, almost all the way was up and my only goal was to have fun and check my POSE, but no to hard since last time I over did it I ended up busting moth my calfs.

Music, outdoors running and nice evening setting did it. Since I was not pushing that hard I really enjoy it. Had to do a quick stop to go the bathroom at 13km but other than that felt great.

TODAY's 15k (1:28:23) better time & more hills
15k (KATONAH, NY) by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

LAST 15k (1:30:53) 01/18/10
15K for time by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details









No comments:

Post a Comment