Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perceptcion IS NOT reality

2 WOD today. RUN 1 MILES, REST 8 MINUTES X 4 TIMES & 10 TO 1 - BURPEES, SQUATS & SIT UPS

I did the first one at Litchfield, CT High School Track. Very Nice track. Was cold and windy and still getting my mind around running.

I warm up a couple of laps and then start running. Was hard, really hard at the point I almost quit by the 2nd. interval. I felt tired and not focus, need to really fight my mind in order to hold the POSE and pickup my feet.

I was thinking all the time that I was running slow, like in slow motion, that was my perception.

300 squats the day before don't help a lot to feel my legs. Anyway, I push it as hard as I can.

I finished the 4 intervals and rush to pickup my daughter and then right after that I did the 10 TO 1 - BURPEES, SQUATS & SIT UPS @ the basement.

Total time for that WOD: 7:07

Then a I received the BEST MASSAGE EVER. Painfully Ecstasy I will describe the session. Hurt but was so good.

At evening I was reviewing my times and comparing last week 1 MILES X TIMES w/ this weeks and I find out I improve a lot my running, and all the hard work trying to hold the POSE and run better actually paid off.

Last week I ran on a track, this week to. That's why I did it to be able to compare the 2.

HARD NUMBERS (NOT JUST PERCEPTION)

4/15 TIME 4/19

1 MILE 7:45 7:16 - :31
2 MILE 8:01 7:37 - :38
3 MILE 8:25 7:48 - :37
4 MILE 8:44 7:46 - :58


I'm happy with the results. Just need to keep practicing my POSE RUNNING and also I'm starting a weekly YOGA and POSE RUNNING planning.

GARMIN LINKS:

TODAY DATA
RUN 1 MILES, REST 8 MINUTES X 4 TIMES by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

LAST WEEK DATA
RUN 1 MILES, REST 8 MINUTES X 4 TIMES by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment