Monday, April 26, 2010

Massage, chiropractor, amrap & yoga

Today I wake up feeling like i have to nails in both of my calf.

Hopefully last week I started a massage treatment with Karen. She is working not only my muscles, also she is helping with posture (yoga) and breathing in order to be balanced and align with the POSE, core, etc.

Even after an hour of working on me I still feel the pain, so I decided to call Dr. Erin for a last moment appoint and alignment.

She worked trigger point and I feel better, not 100% but much better.

After that went home and start going around in circles like trying to do not thing on the pain and how can I skip the WOD.

Finally after cleaning my bike & put things aside on my garage, without thinking it twice, started the timer set @ 20minutes.

WOD: AMRAP in 20 min.
5 burpees, 10 pushups, 500mts. row.

Started kind of I don't want to do it but I need to and ended squeezing 280mts @ 1:30.

Total round 6 1/2.

6 + 5 burpees/ 10 pushups and 280mts. row.

After yesterday DNF WOD and today feelings I'm working on affirmations and mentally to overcame negative thoughts, EGO messages and mental doubts.

Ohhh men how true it's when you read "if It was that easy anybody can do it!"....

The good part is when you go deep into this dark moments you become strong we you resurface, at least it's how I feel.

And later in the day I went to a YOGA class @ Charym. Great Class!!! We worked on upper body but visited other postures where every time I went to the lower part of my body I saw starts.

Absolutely a must for our disciplines to go and do YOGA, make a lot of sense and I related with EVERYTHING.

I'm commited to go at least 4 times a week to a YOGA class.

Namaste.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment