Monday, April 12, 2010

Just 800

Today, and after moving arround WODs I had 8x100 with 4 minute rest and then 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 deadlift.

Woke up tired and beat up, maybe after this weekend 38 miles bike WOD, FRAN and the 13.1 miles run yesterday.

Went to YMCA to do the 8 x 100 were really, really hard.

Best 100: 1:25, worse 1:33

After the first 100 I rest just 2 minutes (instead of the 4 prescribed) then I realized why I should wait, because you need to recover in order to push again!

That's why if MAX says it, you just do it, don't even guess, he is always right.

After that went to the chiropractor for an adjustment, felt very good.

When I was at home preparing the weights at the garage for thr deadlifts, just was not able to pickup the weights, felt drained, just exausted. I decide instead of waist a WOD do it during the week.

Since I'm traveling again all week I'll need to arrange the WODs to fit this missed one.

I hope tomorrow I will feel better after a good night of sleep.

Namaste.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ariel, sometimes less is more don't over do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand. I skipped the deadlifts yesterday too - worked until 3:00 a.m.

    Hopefully that's over now. See you for a bike ride soon.

    ReplyDelete