Thursday, April 29, 2010

HILLY AND WINDY!

Today I plan to do 2 WODs. I parked my truck at YMCA with the intention to do the Bike 1 mile, rest same time, 2 miles, rest same time, 3 miles, etc up to 5 and back down and then 5-5-5-5-5 thrusters.

Since YMCA Saratoga is close to Rte. 50 I started 50 south, nice bike shoulder for the first miles but then is too busy, downtown, traffic lights, etc. and on top of that I had ghostly head and crosswinds (forecast 20mph). Route was not the best one I rode so far, and the hills and wind do not contribute to have a good ride, but this sound more excuses than concrete facts.

I enjoy being outside but I was riding on not a familiar place and with the pressure that I need to return to work soon.

I pushed most of the time but I think I can give more.

Ride back to the Y and was late already for my 2 WOD (5-5-5-5-5 thrusters) which I plan to do it tomorrow night after another all night at work, will see what happen.

Garmin data:
Bike 1 mile, rest same time, 2 miles, rest same time, 3 miles, etc up to 5 by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment