Saturday, April 10, 2010

36hrs., no pull ups but better than before

Yesterday I finish my work day after non-stop 36hr. rally to finish our first show for Telemundo. Bellator Season 2 (MMA fighting).

I manage to squeeze a swim session on Thursday noon, but yesterday, after driving 2 1/2 hours back home was not possible to do the 100 pull-ups for time.

Today I wake up really beat up after the "work marathon", but manage to do the 30 miles bike WOD. Felt good to be outside, a little chilly but happy to be outside with my bike.

I decided to go for a loop I did last year so I can compare my progress or lack of it.

From home to routes 118, 4, 259, 202, 4, 118 back home. I tried to always stand up and push on the hills and down to the aerobars on downhills.

Did the 30 miles on hills (read elevation below) in 8 minutes less than last time! And 10 minutes less overall loop (38 miles total).

All this with an strong headwind most of the loop.

Is good to see the numbers are going down. Again less is more.

I move the 2nd. WOD to middle of the next week in order to save a little for tomorrows WODs:

Fran and 13.1 miles run. I'm convince that Max wrote my plan drinking Red bull or some energy drink (I now just for the carbs on those drink he will never have it, but just sound funny :)


TODAY NUMBERS:

Time: 02:20:49
Distance: 38.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 3,797 ft
Avg Moving Speed: 16.2 mph
Max Speed: 45.6 mph
Avg Pace: 03:41 min/mi
Best Pace: 01:18 min/m
Avg HR: 144 bpm
Max HR: 167 bpm


TODAY DATA:
118-279-202-118-HOME LOOP by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

LAST TIME DATA (SAME LOOP):
118-279-202-118-HOME LOOP by legassa at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Great work Ariel and I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of Max writing our programs high on Red Bull

    ReplyDelete