Tuesday, March 23, 2010

START TO LEARN JAPANESE

Yesterday at 12:20pm we started our trip back from Florida to Connecticut, round trip 3,880 miles (CT, Port St. Lucie, Miami, Sarasota and back) should I include the 70.3 :)

The day after my first Half Ironman such a trip was not a good idea, but here we are 19 hours later unpacking the tri gear and remembering what it's a dream come true.

I still living again those magic last feet with the finish line in front of me and my first triathlon becoming reality, I don't know if will ever forget it...

Now the vacation it's over and need to focus on the training for Ironman Japan, just around the corner in 80 something days.

A lot to things to do, among them learn some basic Japanese to be able to live part of that amazing culture and their fascinating people.

Yesterdays WOD was postponed to a brick session tomorrow since after taking turns driving for 19 hours with my wife there is no way I can hit the gym today.

Something I know for sure is that I want to become faster, leaner and stronger. I have some ideas in mind how to do it. I will discuss it with Max and posted here.

Thank you again for you constant support and encouragement.

Cheers.



















No comments:

Post a Comment