Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not there...

Today was a long day and with a lot of things to get done before to travel.

Missed my last opportunity to talk face to face with Max before my first 1/2 Ironman.

I almost skip the 2 WOD but I decided not matter what busy, I need to at least do 1 WOD.

Since my bike is in a case, I went to the garage to do:

20 Box Jump @ 24", 5 press push @ 95lb and 10 burpees. Completed 6.

I had to fight to concentrate and be focus on the workout, my mind was in a million details I need to prepare to my trip, really not present at the workout. Pushing but not hard, tired, soar and not motivated.

Travel will be something like this:

Approx. 1300 miles, my daughter (5ys old), my dog, my bike and bags. Movies, babies (dolls) and a triathlon gear :)

What else you can ask for?

The WOD of the trip will be "are we there yet" AMRAP in 21 hours.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with your RACE!! be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and kick some serious butt!! Go get em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take 5 times/hr = 105 rounds. Good luck with the race, have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete