Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jump to the table

Today WODs:

1) 30, 20, 10 Jump boxes, squats, push ups, burpees

2) 800yds swim

Since I don't have jump boxes at the beach I decided to do it a little higher, using a table just @ the parking lot, seems like 36".

Was hard but nice to do it with 72F weather. My knee was almost fine and did it with food energy and motivation, training outside seems easier :)

Total time 13:33.

Inmidiately after that went into the ocean and start swiming.

10 minutes in, I hit something at the ocean like a tick rope, wasn't a rope, was a fish line!!!

I decided to go out of the water since was like other 6 fishline in the shore.

Was not fun at all, for a moment I panic just with the tought of getting hooked! I'm hooked with my training but not with this lines...

I swim back another 8 minutes to have fun with my daughter at the beach. The water was at 60F but still she wants to go in. Connecticut girl!

Even without the wetsuit, water was not that cold today.

Cheers.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. "Even without the wetsuit, water was not that cold today"- something I have never said about 60 deg water. Heh.

    Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - cute picture and nice job on those jumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Ariel & it sounds like you are having a great time in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. your daughter's a cutie! good job keeping up with the workouts - i'd be in full vacation mode! i have to say that you look quite relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read your comments, feels like Northeast is not that far from here.
    I'm at 11 days away from my race, trying to not think a lot about what to do, or how to do it, just do it.
    Means a lot for me read your comments, thank you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete