Monday, January 18, 2010

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today

Today when I wake up, reviewing this week training plan I find out that Max prescribe 15k for tomorrow.

I don't really remember when was the last time I run 15k non-stop for time.

Since the weather was warmer than other days I decided to run today.

I felt good, very good. I tried to keep up a good pace even after the 10k when my lower body entered in a numb zone, not bad but just unfamiliar sensation.

I tried to push at the end but I need more legs...

Overall I felt very good, bit up but happy. I know I have to keep training and pushing myself but being able to run 15k non-stop give me a reason to focus on the long run.

I will rest for a couple of hours and then 50 burpees for time...

Training with Max is like being inside Mad Max (the movie), never stop... :)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 15K for time
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 15K for time




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Well done Ariel - especially in the cold - i'm the opposite struggling to train in 42 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila! :)
    Is that the right expression?

    ReplyDelete