Thursday, January 21, 2010

BIKE 5K REST 3 MINUTES BIKE 5K FOR TIME AND FOR FUN!

Today I felt good on the bike, even when it was @ the basement :)

Jump on the bike and with a little help from the Ipod I manage to have fun doing it.

I push it a little bit more than the last time and I did:

1st. 5k @ 5:58
2nd. 5k @ 6:24

Went to the chiropractor early today and Dr. Erin manage to almost get rid of the knee pain, she is REALLY GOOD!

Today data: Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 5k rest 3minutes 5k
Last 20k: Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 20K for time

2 comments:

  1. You must be a monster on the bike - that is unbelievably fast! I'll ride with you, but I'm sucking your wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's fast, I would love those times to be mine - especially into the wind :)

    ReplyDelete