Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BACK IN BLACK

Today WOD - 5K for time + 5-5-5-5-5 Backsquats pending from Sunday

After dressing up to go downstairs to the treadmill (compression tights and running shoes) all in Black, plus good old school hard rock, I decided to tackle down my weak sport of the 3.
Running- this line in tone with Jersey Shore comments :)

Running for me always was related to punishment. "Run 20 more fields because someone drop the ball" (RUGBY or WATER-POLO) or just because the coach argues with his wife that morning, in any case running was always relate to suffer, at least to me.

But since I meat Max, I've being running with other mindset, learning how to run and trying to get rid of all bad memories and habits.

So far, some days work, some days just don't, but the average until now is more than good.

Today, for example I shave almost 2 minutes since my last 5k, not enough to beat Mike 21:30 but enough to make my day!

Thanks everyone for sharing your life, the reading is just great.

TODAY 5K DATA ONLINE @
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 5K FOR TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment