Saturday, January 9, 2010

40k for time

Today I did the WOD in my basement for 40k, awful! tired, tired, tired.

I think (or better said, I want to think) is related to my sickness and because I'm taking antibiotics that today's 40k was almost 10 minutes more than a week ago.

I felt not motivated, and pushing and fighting the bike all the time for almost 40k.

The dead lift and rowing for 1000 mts. didn't happened, the gym close @ 6pm on Saturdays and I realized at 5;30pm.

maybe was a good thing....

I did a little YOGA for 20min. in order to strech and relax for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow will be a new day and everything will be better...

today's data posted here:
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 40k for time

last 40k:
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 40k for time

No comments:

Post a Comment