Thursday, January 14, 2010

12 x (1.6km or 1mile) bike intervals

I did the intervals late today.

My legs still hurt! Overall I think it was good, but I have to talk with Max about how to understand this data, in order to make sense and also to start taking about strategies on race day.

Why? Today I use only one gear all the time (the hardest one, the smallest on the back, the biggest on the pedals), is that the right way to do it? You I pedal more or less?

If you see the data below you will notice that sometimes with less cadence I had less time on the interval, i remember I was trying to apply the same concept that we use for swimming: LONG AND STRONG for the strokes.

Anyway, is 1:31am and I don't want to go to deep into this, until I understand a little bit more all this numbers.

ONLINE DATA:
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 1.6km (1mile) x 12 times

No comments:

Post a Comment